Saturday, March 28, 2009

Las Vegas

I know it's taken me forever to blog about Vegas, we've been back for two weeks now, but I lost my little camera and it took forever to find it. (It was in the glove box........very lost, I know) Vegas was a lot of fun. We stayed at the MGM Grand, and spent most of our time walking from our room to anywhere, and back again......that place is freaking huge. But seriously, we got to watch some basketball (the Pokes won one game), we went to the Price is Right stage show, and saw a Cirque Du Soliel show as well. The highlight of the trip was getting a stress fracture in my foot from doing way too much walking in brand-new, unsupportive flip-flops! I should have paid a few extra bucks for a few more cab rides. Oh well.....

Here are some pics from the trip. Enjoy!!

Thanks again for the limo ride Rob!!!


I won this one at a slot machine!!! (I wish)

No comments: