Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ainsley's "Graduation"



Ainsley finished off preschool for the year. She "graduated" with flying colors. She is a very smart and well-behaved girl and we're very proud of her. I just wish she could behave as well at home as she does at preschool. The pictures are of her and her teacher, Miss Darylene, and of her and her two best buddies Sydalee (in purple) and Jade (in pink).

We also had our last day of dance class yesterday, and her recital is coming up next weekend. We're going to be scrounging for things to do since all these activities take a break for the summer. I really wish it would stop raining for a day so we could at least make it to the playground.

Sam had his one year check-up today. He's an even 20 lbs. and 30 inches. Long and lean, just like his sister. He's seems a lot heavier than 20lbs. My left arm and wrist hurt a lot of the time. Don't worry though, I'm getting stronger with my Wii Fit. (I highly recommend it to anyone, it's a lot of fun and quite a workout)

Well, I should have some more good pics after this weekend. We're headed to Robyn Peterson's wedding reception. Ainsley is the life of the party at weddings, so it should be fun. Check back soon!! Sounding off.

No comments: